To build a robot to meet the requirements of today's design while engineering tomorrow's future. We design with the community in mind to utilize the latest and greatest technology, to use innovative processes, and to demonstrate leadership while existing as a cohesive fluid team.
Create an interdisciplinary entourage of young scholars focused on utilizing Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) to nurture a unified team approach and to encourage individual contributions to embrace the competitive global future.
- Role models exist everywhere inclusive of parents, teachers, donors, scientists, engineers and the list goes on.
- Ingenuity is sparked by contributions and examples set forth by everyone that influences the lives of young minds.
- Dedication, success, failure, and repeated attempts for perfection are key to innovation.
- The future is bright and full of infinite possibilities that will coexist with the "IMAGINEERS" of this world.
- The Metal Jackets will seek new opportunities and continue to lead by example while searching for solutions to meet the challenges of FIRST.
- The Metal Jackets have been provided with opportunities of a lifetime to design, implement, and compete in this platform of robotics. We are truly humbled to have this amazing fortuity.